Legal and natural persons may purchase goods on our website provided that the following rules are observed.
Seller's contact information:
Mgr. Erika Gašparová
Slovak Unity 11
040 01 Kosice
Phone: +421 915 948 875
Bank account number:
mBusiness for EURO payments: SK8083605207004201430347
FIO for payments in CZK: 2800059237/2010
I am not a VAT payer.
1. The consumer orders the products of the seller in writing: by e-mail via the completed order form.
Such an order is considered binding and is in accordance with Act no. 108/2000 Coll., As amended, understood as a long-distance contract.
2. For each order, the consumer must provide the name and surname, postal and billing address, telephone and e-mail address; natural and legal person entrepreneur also ID, VAT number, VAT ID, name of the goods, description of goods, number of pieces, date of order, (order via e-shop meets these conditions automatically).
In accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection no. 428/2002 Coll. Used only in the business relationship between the seller and the consumer and will not be provided to a third party (with the exception of the person providing transport of goods).
3. Upon delivery of the order, this order will be registered in the system of the seller and at the same time there is a business relationship between the seller and the consumer. The seller shall contact the consumer within 24 hours (working days at the latest). It verifies the order, the shipping method and announces the possible delivery time or date of collection, the final price and the payment method. From this date, the order is binding on the consumer.
4. The consumer has the right to cancel the order free of charge, and only on the day of 1. contacting the seller with the consumer, ie on the day when the order is verified with the consumer. The order can be canceled only in writing (by e-mail). The seller shall also notify the consumer of the cancellation in writing only. The written form is required due to a document proving cancellation for the seller and stopping the order processing.
1. Delivery times vary for different types of products. The date of delivery or collection of goods will always be notified to the consumer when verifying the order.
2. In general, the term of delivery or collection of goods is from 7 to 30 days from the date of order verification.
3. In exceptional cases, where certain types of goods are not in stock and there is no material available from suppliers, the delivery time may be longer.
III.Price, payment terms and shipping
1. The price of the product is set by the seller's price list. Prices in the price list may be subject to change without prior notice. The seller reserves the right to change prices in connection with changes in the prices of manufacturers, importers, etc. The valid price of the product will always be announced when verifying the order.
2. The consumer pays by cash on delivery or by transfer / deposit to the seller's account. It is not possible to pay cash on delivery when ordering to order!
3. When handing over the product, the consumer pays the price for the product + shipping and, where applicable, the cash on delivery.
4. The method of transport shall be chosen by the consumer himself through the order form in an e-shop or other means of communication. The consumer can choose the mode of transport by:
personal collection by prior agreement
via Slovak Post
via mail order services
5. The amount of transport costs will always be reported to the consumer when verifying the order, or the seller will recommend to the consumer a cheaper variant of transport.
Acceptance of goods
1. The consumer undertakes to take over the goods at the agreed time at the address indicated on the order.
2. When taking over the product, the consumer shall check the physical integrity and completeness of the consignment. If the consignment is visibly damaged and destroyed, the consumer is obliged to immediately contact the seller without taking over the consignment and to write a record of damage to the consignment with the shipping company. Any later claims for quantity and physical breach of the product will not be accepted.
3. The consumer acquires ownership of the products only by paying the full price and other monetary amounts agreed in the distance contract to the seller's account. Until the transfer of ownership rights from the seller to the consumer holding the product, the consumer has all the obligations of the custodian and is obliged to safely store the products and services at his own expense and to identify them at all times as identifiable as the seller's product.
4. The seller shall be entitled to demand the fulfillment of obligations, in particular payment of the price for the products and services, regardless of the fact that ownership of the product and service has not yet passed to the consumer.
5. The risk of damage to products shall pass to the consumer upon receipt by the consumer or his authorized representative.
1. The consumer is entitled to cancel the order free of charge, and only on the day of 1. contacting the seller with the consumer, ie on the day when the order is verified with the consumer. The order can be canceled only in writing (by e-mail).
As it is handmade, slight deviations of the goods from the sample photography are not a defect of the product, but are a sign of the unique nature of handmade.
2. The consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing, must contain all the data identifying the product, the consumer and the seller and must be delivered with the product to the seller's premises at the expense and responsibility of the consumer within the aforementioned period. The cost of returning the product shall be borne by the consumer.
The product must not be damaged, used, must be in the original packaging and must be handed over together with the product by the consumer all documents relating to the product (maintenance instructions, proof of purchase, etc.) received at the time of purchase. The consumer agrees and acknowledges that in this case the written notice of withdrawal signed by the consumer is understood in writing.
The product does not return cash on delivery. The product sent in this way is not accepted and returned.
3. Subject to the above obligations of the consumer, the seller shall take back the goods and, within 7 days of the date of withdrawal, the price paid for the product or service or advance paid by the consumer for the product or service to the consumer in a pre-agreed manner.
4. The buyer may not withdraw from a distance contract, in particular in the following cases:
in the case of a contract involving the provision of a service, where the service has started to be performed with the consent of the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period
the sale of goods or the provision of services the price of which depends on the movement of prices on the financial market beyond the control of the seller,
in the case of a contract the object of which is the sale of a product manufactured to the specific requirements of the consumer or a product intended specifically for one consumer, or a product which, by reason of its characteristics, cannot be returned
5. If the consumer accepts the withdrawal request after 14 working days, the seller has the right to demand reimbursement of costs incurred and a contractual penalty of 30% of the invoiced (issued) amount.
6. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order (withdraw from the contract) or its part if:
the product is not produced or has ceased to be manufactured
the price of the product supplier has changed
product price exposed was wrong
1. For each product, the consumer shall also receive information on its maintenance.
2. In general, unless otherwise specified, the guarantee period for the performance of consumer contracts shall be set at a minimum of 24. A consumer is a person who, when concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his commercial or other business activity. Only the product purchased and paid by the seller can be claimed. When making a claim, the consumer is obliged to deliver (if the nature of the product allows - stopped product) the claimed product clean, mechanically undamaged, in the original packaging, including manuals, invoice or other proof of payment to the seller.
3. The warranty becomes void if the defect was caused by mechanical damage to the product, by holding the product in unsuitable conditions, or by poor maintenance or handling. Errors caused by natural disasters and abuse are also excluded from the guarantee.
4. In the event of a claim, it is recommended that the consumer inform the seller that the product is defective and how it manifested itself. On the basis of this information, the consumer will be advised to follow the complaint procedure.
Unless agreed otherwise, the consumer is obliged to send the claimed goods to the seller's address at his own expense. If the seller acknowledges that the claim is justified, he will send new goods to the consumer free of charge.
1. The seller has the right, depending on the nature of the products ordered, to call on the consumer to pre-inspect and collect the product separately (this applies mainly to the more expensive product, or more demanding in terms of volume or weight). In such cases, the consumer will be contacted and agreed on further action. If the consumer has already paid the purchase price, this amount will be reimbursed to him unless otherwise agreed.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change prices. If the price changes, the seller will contact the consumer. The consumer has the right to cancel the order at such adjusted prices.
3. The consumer declares that he has read and agreed to these General Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure before completing or communicating the order.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of the contract, the seller shall not be liable to the consumer for lost profit, loss of opportunity or any other indirect or consequential loss due to negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
These General Terms and Conditions have been formulated and established in good faith in order to comply with legal conditions and to regulate fair business relations between the seller and the consumer. In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions proves to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, to the competent authorities of the Slovak Republic, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions and the remainder of the relevant provision remain unaffected.
Consumer rights in relation to the seller arising from the Consumer Protection Act no. 634/1992 Coll. as amended and regulations and the Act on Consumer Protection in Doorstep and Mail Order No. 108/2000 Coll., As amended, these conditions remain unaffected by these conditions.
Legal relations and conditions not expressly regulated here as well as any disputes arising from non-compliance with these conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial or Civil Code.
4. The seller and the consumer agree to fully recognize distance communication - telephone, e-mail (including a hand-written order), electronic form of communication, in particular via e-mail and the Internet network, as valid and binding on both parties.
These Terms and Conditions come into effect on January 1, 2010.
Do objednávky napíšte, prosím:
rozmery stuhy (dĺžka a šírka)
farba podľa štandardného vzorkovníka (po dohode je možné aj iné farebné prevedenie, pri netypických farbách sa ale reálna stuha môže mierne líšiť od ukážky)
pozadie stuhy podľa vzorkovníka (napríklad 7 vľavo)
motív stuhy: štandardný, kde stačí uviesť plemeno, plemeno s vlastným textom (meno, telefón), vlastný motív, ktorý ale treba podrobne celý opísať
Pred potlačou stuhy obdržíte ukážku grafiky na schválenie. Túto ukážku je možné bezplatne raz upraviť. Ak si teda nie ste istý prevedením, napíšte, prosím, všetky alternatívy hneď na úvod, aby sme Vám mohli poslať všetky naraz. Maximálne však 3.
Tretie a ďalšie úpravy graifky budú spoplatňované ako ďalšia vlastná grafika, tj +5€.
Prosíme, použite náš OBJEDNÁVKOVÝ FORMULÁR